The slip dresses take several seasons falling to the influencers, but this autumn / winter’s slip dresses definitely take the street. The slip dresses comes in light and rich fabrics such as silk or satin and are adorned with lace, lace and sensual openings.
At night you can combine them with a blazer and for daily looks you can wear it with a sweater under the dress, with thick stockings and an oversize cardigan. Without a doubt, these dresses will bring out your sexiest side.
Printed slip dresses
With checkered, leopard or floral print … The printed lingerie dresses are a must have this season. Although it seems that they are ‘difficult’ to combine, they can be worn in many ways, for example: with a black turtleneck or a white shirt. Add accessories such as black ankle boots or a synthetic hair stole to complete your style.
- Dress with check pattern and lace in blue. It has thin straps and beak neckline with jewel flower detail. From Uterqüe, for 119 dollars.
- Slightly fitted dress in floral print and v-neckline with lace in black. It has thin straps and a lateral opening. De Find on Amazon Fashion from 15.22 dollars.
- Midi dress with leopard print and low with lace in black. It has a V-neckline, side opening and thin straps. De Find on Amazon Fashion from 21.64 dollars.
Maxi slip dresses
For a party or an important event a maxi slip dress can be a great idea. They are elegant, timeless and full of glamor. Combine them with a long blazer, minimalist heeled sandals and long earrings. You can also use them with a knit sweater or a wool jacket for a more casual look.
- Slip dress in fluid fabric of chocolate color with applications of black lace and thin straps. It has an evasive and low asymmetric line with a front opening. From Zara, for 49.95 dollars.
- Maxi slip dress made in pastel pink silk with applied lace details and ruffle hem. From Twin Set, for 260 dollars.
- Long slip style dress with Valenciennes lace in various shades. V-neck and removable lining. From Twin Set, for 370 dollars.
Party look: The most glamorous slip dress
These slip dress can be reserved for a night or an important party. With high heels, a hair bolero, a mini trend party bag and some maxi earrings you already have an elegant and very chic outfit. Metallic shades and delicate lace will add a touch of glamor to your party look.
- Black ankle strap dress with silver detail, v-neck and asymmetrical hem. From Zara, for 25.95 dollars.
- Satin ankle dress in black with draped detail on the side with adjustable drawstring. It has straight dropped neckline, thin straps and openings on each side. From Zara, for 39.95 dollars.
- Lancer style dress in shiny pleated fabric in black and silver. It has a V-neckline, slightly wide pattern and very thin straps. De Find on Amazon Fashion from 19.46 dollars.
- Dress inspired by the 1920s, with a mixture of lace and bright embroideries embroidered in black and pastel pink. From Asos Design Premium, for 128.99 dollars. Keep reading Pretty And Cheap Dresses For BBC
The slip dress that you will wear at all hours
There are slip dresses that thanks to their design and pattern you can use them at all hours. They are models with a different touch: tighter, in pastel colors or in very wearable colors. You just have to combine them with more casual clothes and accessories. One of our favorite options is to wear them with an oversize cardigan and flat ankle boots with laces.
- Slip dresses in satin fabric with floral print in pastel yellow color and lace details in pastel pink. Wide style, very thin straps and open back. From Asos Design, for 61.99 dollars.
- Slip dresses in green with v-neckline, thin straps and low bias. De & Other Stories, for 89 dollars.
- Short dresses inspired by black lingerie. With tight design and corset style body with tulle trim to the tone. V-neck and thin straps. From Lost Ink on Asos, for 55.99 dollars.